Lokalizacja: 17 października 2019
Data zakończenia: 24 listopada 2019
Job post based at: Gleeds
Be part of the extraordinary
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities.
About this opportunity;
To continue this story, Gleeds Management Services Ltd have an exciting new opportunity for you to join our team serving clients in the North West & Yorkshire Region.
This is a challenging role. You will be shaping the full range of pre- and post-contract project management services for a range of clients across a wide variety of sectors that may include commercial; residential, industrial, education, local authority, and retail. However, in the first instance this role will be delivering services to a healthcare client on a small number of High-Profile Projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, programming and monitoring progress of the projects
- Management of projects from inception to completion - feasibility, planning, design, construction and post construction phases.
- Preparation and presentation of technical and progress reports.
- Managing / liaising with stakeholders / consultants and contractors
- Administration of contractual terms
- Appraisal of contractors’ work
- Communication and meetings with clients and key stakeholders
- Working as a part of the wider Gleeds team
As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career as a training, learning and development professional
- 24 days holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme
- A contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Our global travel scholarship programme
- Flexible working arrangements
Who we’re looking for;
Applicants should have experience of detailed programming/scheduling, ideally with a Tier 1 contractor with healthcare experience preferred but not essential; You should be a full member of a professional organisation such as RICS, CIOB, APM, or ICE.
You will have in depth knowledge and demonstrable experience of planning and managing projects from feasibility stages through planning to delivery. You will have a proven track record working within a contractor or consultancy environment and have been actively involved in the planning and project management of £multi-million projects in the UK and have excellent management and communication skills.
Experience of managing JCT and NEC forms of Contract and have experience of administrating Management Contracts. Due to the nature of your first assignment, knowledge and experience of delivering Healthcare projects would be preferred.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender.
We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.
Gleeds is a gold standard investor in people employer.